Monday, June 3, 2013

Vunkerl- Snail > Walrus

Hey everyone, After that shout experience from last night urge me to re-do my macro page, after I re-aggranged that stuff, Bluetiger took me out to Aby- Vunkerl to get some stuff done and test my new setup out!

First up, we farmed a pop for Karkadann, Bluetiger came NIN for this, the Marid went pretty easily, but the Tiger proved to be more difficult. because we got a lot of Tiger links, it took Bluetiger a little bit to proc red, and I tried to help with an odd repose here or there. But I think it's a lot easier for me to cure ailiments now, I got the stuff off Bluetiger resonably quickly given all the tiger links running around, even though I needed a reminder to re-do Haste after Erase-ing slow and the like. That's why I like running with LS-mates, though, it's different than a shout- it helps me so much to have little reminders about things, I know I should strive to be on top of everything 100 percent of the time, but this kind of friendly reminder really helps!

But as for the main event.


Outside of me forgetting Haste, and when I got hate for a brief moment, I think things have been going a lot better with my new macro setup. kept Bluetiger's HP up and totes emfeebled! Addle really helps with the Thundagas! (Bluetiger was riding the MDT atma but still.) Got a new Orison Locket!

Now, I was going to meet up with a Sedna Shout afterward but that kinda fell through, given how long the tiger NM took. Bluetiger just decided to throw on BST and..... well.....


We got to AFK for a while as Gerard soloed Sedna. Fun times. This puts my Aby clears to 5/9, with Scars zones all cleared.

And that's all for now, I know, kind of a small personal update, but next time I'll put my theorycrafting hat back on! Tomorrow in the morning / afternoon I'm probably going to start working on a big new post about WHM gear and sets I'm striving for/What are good things to equip for WHM. (it also gives me a chance to drool and sperg over insane unattainable status gear, some of which I'll know I will probably never get.) I know talking about clears is kinda boring, so for "stuff I'm getting done" I'll try to talk about something more exciting. Hey at least me getting my locket for fastcast was exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    server ragnarok

    ReplyDelete