Friday, December 13, 2013

Here's your Skirmish update, Sogo.

So, after what happen with that shout group, Sogomi put tgether a group to do skirmish, consisting of him on BLM, me on WHM, Zseraphim how he usually comes (BLU powerhouse), Elantil on SAM, and Nynaeve on BST. before the run started, Nyn finished her Gjarlhorn, grats! (Yes, we ran with 5 people and still won, even my 333 pop)

But before we go on, we have a public service announcement:


This message provided by the Cantonment Aquaveil Awareness board.

Anyhow the pops, I forgot what order whose pops went in, I just remember mine was last. Sogomi set the "buy in" to 311 minimum, (but some of them WERE higher. so here's how the drops went

Run #1:


Yay, Iuitl vest! I was very happy to pick this up for my THF, and I got some stones and my first wing from the chest here.

Run #2:

No Iuitl or Gende head dropped here, but LOTS of stones for me!

Run #3:


Yet more stones, and Iuitl gaiters for me! Meant to highlight the Iuitl feet for this pic, but grats Nyn on the hat, and Elantil picked up the Hagondes boots for his BLU!

Run #4:

Got wing number 2 and Iuitl tights! with Sogo taking the Gende gear I already have.

Run #5:


This was my pop, and it couldn't have been much better since it put me at 3 wings.

As for what the 3 wings went to?



So this puts me with a full Gendewitha set and like 5/6 Iuitl for THF, only missing the head. I went to spend all my +1 and +2 stones, the Iuitl gear ended up with some good augments, the Body and Tights ended up with Double attack +1 and PDT, while the Iuitl hands and feet each ended up with Attack +6 to 7 ish with some PDT.

the Gendewitha Caubeen ended up with a REALLY good augment. think it was like a large amunt of -cure cast time and very good PDT, I have to double check to make sure.

Before we go, here's a final parting bit of chatlog:

I <3 you Sogomi. Thanks for taking me to skirmish.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    private ragnarok server

    ReplyDelete