Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A quick progress update!

So, I've gotten some things done over the past couple of days on FFXI that I thought I'd share!






First, I should point out I finished both Rhapsodies of Vana'Diel and Seekers of Adoulin! So I have access to both Omen and Vagary down the line.


I about cried when I saw this in the Rhapsodies ending...





Now, as for more tangible progress... We will start with WHM.




With these, I'm 4/5 on WHM AF1 +1. And to be honest, the head isn't all that great anyhow, so I got all the pieces I wanted. Maybe I'll eventually pick it up for completionist's sake, We'll see. ~



I finally managed to 109 the old WHM Empy gear. I thought getting the Orthrus Claws from Abyssea-Altepa would be way more annoying than it was, but with how strong my THF has gotten, not really, but then again is I got both claws in one drop because one of my trusts procced!


I beat Seekers of Adoulin and got to pick my ring. I really WANTED the fast cast/.Quicken spell ring, but I picked this one because I'm one of those slackers who don't own a d. ring.


And I finally got a magic accuracy weapon after so many years. Feels good for my enfeebles to actually hit the side of a barn on magically evasive enemies for a change. It's not a good one, sure there's better magic accuracy weapons off Unity NMs or off Escha NMs or elsewhere but it's better than nothing. Plus I feel it's fitting because I've been trying to get Lehbralig for a long time.

And as for THF...


My THF finally has a 119 mainhand dagger. Granted the Alluvion Skirmish dagger might be on the lower rung of 119 daggers (there are better ones I'm sure in Escha zones/Reisenjima, or possibly off Unity NMs, let alone R/E/M daggers or the Aeonic.) BUT, it's soooo much better than the ol' Atoyac.

If you're curious about the augments.


Oh god that feels like good Leaf and Dusk augments. I still need a good snow augment but I kept getting crap like magic related stuff or something bad like +weapon damage. If I keep plugging away with snow stones I'm hoping to get either +attack or +accuracy,hopefully both. (both can show up on Snowtip stones I believe.) We'll see if I can't get that but augmenting can really break the bank sometimes...

Oh speaking of Unity NMs I've been doing those to test out my 119 THF mainhand, and no real drops yet, except I got a +1 boomerage from Abyssdiver! It's very nice: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Wingcutter_%2B1

A hell alot better than my old ranged slot that's for sure: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Raider%27s_Bmrng.

Also the new job I'm leveling is coming along well! SCH is 51, and the SJ i'm leveling for it, BLM, is 30! Hoping to get more done on that front soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment