Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Ambuscade!

So, after coming back I've mostly been soloing on THF to help it and WHM and my new soon-to-be baby 99, SCH. But I've been struggling because my THF is even more behind than my WHM is. But I got invited by some nice people to heal Ambuscade and score some 119 gear for my THF!






Ambuscade seems like a fun event, the only problem is tonberries are involved and GUESS WHO HASN"T CLEARED HATE IN FOREVER. It was kinda a situation where I had to rush in with them as they were already in progress and just needed a WHM. So not only did I die a few times (don't worry rr was up)but guess what, my WHM GearSwap lua was screwed up so I was healng and buffing full timing an idle set, fucking fantastic.

However the people I met up with for this run seemed like some good people!





Ayami, the BLU in ther group was super-helpful given I've never done Ambuscade before. We did 1 Vol 1, one Vol 2, and then chained Vol 1s, I think were we doing it on Easy Intense or something I think?

Now without further ado this is the THF gear I grabbed out of this:




THF was hurting for 119s, and now it's more caught up with WHM, in fact I think THF has more 119s than WHM does now. Hopefully with my THF powered up, I can start to change that.

Oh, and gotta go reset that tonberry hate and fix my damn WHM lua, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    server ragnarok

    ReplyDelete